Sunday, September 21, 2008

look what i found

look what appeared on my front porch this morning!!!  there is this little runners club in my family and they are training for both the chicago and detroit marathons, they are truly amazing, check out their blog and you sill see some of their dedication, it is awesome, i couldn't be more proud of all them!!  anyways jesse had to run 21 miles today, so i told him he could run to our house and i would drive him home.  well he took me up on it!!  and poof there he was at 8:15 this morning!!  he woke up with amber at 3 am and got on the road at 5:30, you can check his running route out at the above link.  i have to say i am very proud of him!!! he did a great job, and was in the best mood when he arrived!!!  good job jesse, i'm so happy i got to see you twice this weekend, i love you!!!

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

he looks like its his first day of school and he's SO EXCITED with his cute lil backpack lol

Karen said...

Well I had dinner with him, and although he still had a big smile on his face, he was getting around a little bit slower than he obviously did this morning!

Keri Sheerer said...

I figured out my theme for Alina's birthday - I cant wait to tell you!! And I miss you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails