Friday, September 5, 2008

i'm not dead!

ok so here is the long and short of my past week!! just in case you were wondering if i fell off the face of the earth.

  • went up north for a few days with my mom, bree, rachel and the little girlies; had a ton of fun, swimming, shopping and eating!
  • my little baby girl did something i never in a million years thought she would: lori had a post back in may i remember reading this thinking, i don't think i will ever get to this point, it just started seeming hopeless lately, she is just a wild child (and i love everything about her, but it just wouldn't happen) well...guess who was wrong!!! her is my convo with my little miss:

    maddy do you want some more pizza?
    ok
    her you go baby (hand her the pizza and she walks away)
    (turns to face me) "cake you momma"

i almost burst into tears right there over my salad!!!

  • got home wednesday just in time to stop by and see my new little favorite squish (have i mentioned how stinking cute that little face is!!!) and to take hubby to the ER, apparently the effect of rapid weight loss is gallstones, so needless to say, we have a gallbladder removal in our near future!
  • had my new little book club last night, and had a blast!!! we talked and talked until 10:30! can't wait for my next one!!!

ready for the weekend to begin!

have a great day!

3 comments:

Keri Sheerer said...

That is so cute what maddy said!! Can she teach Alina how to say mama?????

scraps_n_stuff said...

i know how you feel that it will never happen. i remember there were days i would be so upset that L's friends would say i love you to their parents but L wouldn't say it to us. then one day she started say i love you! it was such a happy day for me! so glad maddy is showing her gratitude!

Rachel said...

ummm. You forgot write about the AMAZiNG chinese restaurant with all the smiling people.!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails