Monday, September 22, 2008

i HATE charlotte

jesse and amber are going to kill me!! i was over their house saturday night and there were 2 little charlotte's (b/c i can't really say the word) on the ceiling, and amber said, "ewww i hate this please don't look. i don't know why they are up here."
i was relieved (partially, only b/c the ones in amber's house compared to the ones in my house are gigantic, i mean they look like the cartoon!)!!! i for some reason thought i was the only person with charlotte's in my house! i hate them, if i could get rid of them forever i would. they freak me out beyond anything i can imagine (which explains why i am up at midnight on a weeknight.)
went into the bathroom for the nightly routine, when i look in the mirror and on the back wall is my enemy! matt is in a dead sleep (at 10:15 in case you were wondering) i don't care if it was 4 in the morning, i went and woke him up to get it, after that he laughs at me as i creep in the bathroom, and peer behind the door to make sure she doesn't have a following!!
let me just say, this could all totally be my hormones but...
i can't sleep, my body itches, i feel like something is always crawling on me, and when i go to shut my eyes i get these nasty visions of charlottes.

ps i do have to admit, i do have the best husband to get up out of a deep sleep for me!!

8 comments:

~d said...

i remember the girls calling me to their bedroom to kill one, and if i missed i would pretend i didn't so they could sleep...then if it showed back up i would simply say, "it must of had a sister"!

Life with Linda said...

OK living near the water brings us many charlottes...the size of dimes! Not at all unusual to get up and find one on every ceiling in the house ( unless Bob sprays- tell amber) Another reason to be blessed with my life...I am not afraid of charlottes..

victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
victoria said...

Ooooh.. I agree!! The book with the real Charlotte in it is SO deceiving!

(ps... so cute that you call them 'charlottes')

I am terrified of them as well and no luck on me finding a boy to kill them! All the boys in my family are afraid too!

Kathy said...

Ask Sue Pace and Shari Reid and my Amy who is their hero at CFL Camp? I'm the one who takes care of the "Charlotte's"

Patti Carollo said...

i can never sleep after seeing a spider before bed when i was a little girl one bit me in the eye at night i had a reaction and my eye swelled up to the size of a golfball pretty scarrrry! and ugly too!

your hubby sure knows how to treat a lady what a guy
you have!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

first... major cute that you call spider's charlotte.. i call mice charlottes.....but for no apparent reason...

second.. i loved talking to you today...

3rd...i hate the lil guys too... the bike shed in our complex is INVESTED with them... uggh!

Susan said...

I love a long vacuum attachment. I use it to suck up any moving bug that wants to show its ugly face in my home. I do this because I cannot kill it with a klenex, shoe, or whatever. That would mean I would have to get too close to it. My fear is genuine.... it stems from a childhood experience that I still cannot shake. I was in bed and reached over to pick up my blessed Mary statue (that I won for selling christmas stamps). I wanted to see if it glowed in the dark, so I cupped my hands around it and held it tightly to my face, so no light could come in. Well that was was short lived because a "charlotte" crawled right onto my face! I have never been the same since.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails