Sunday, August 10, 2008

thanks alot amy, here is my "meme"

i've been tagged by amy to participate in this "meme".  you can grasp the basic concept of a meme on this website.  
here are my 6 unspectacular quirks: (in no particular order)
  1. i don't brush my hair on the days i don't wash it, sometimes it is 2 or 3 days
  2. i roll my eyes way too much, but that is probably a common quirk, my dad said something to me today about it!
  3. i fear that when people throw their cigarette butts out of their car and i drive over them, my car will blow up
  4. i have a deathly fear of driving on high bridges, but when i am the passenger i am fine
  5. when the phone is ringing, while i call someone, i talk out my conversation with them in the car
  6. i can't sit down and relax at the end of the night until all my dishes are put away, in the dishwasher or in the cabinet
i'm not that exciting, sorry!!

here are the rules when you get tagged:
1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged

i'm tagging...

matt, but he won't do it!!

2 comments:

Patti Carollo said...

i'll do the meme when i can figure out how to copy the link...i.e i'll be calling you in a few k

jessie said...

OK Nina,
Assignment Complete!
http://jessnkj.blogspot.com/

I hope you will still speak to me now at the wedding Friday after discovering just how strange I am!!! ; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails