Tuesday, August 12, 2008

nothing quenches

i have to admit something...
i am addicted to coca-cola classic, being pregnant nothing will quench my thirst like a coca-cola, and yes i always refer to it as coca-cola!!
now here are my stipulations, it needs to be ice cold in a can, or cold in a 2 liter, so when i pour myself half a glass, i don't need ice, i'm not crazy about it in a 20 oz. bottle, now if you want to make me extremely happy, you could bring me one from mcdonalds, where i believe they actually put drugs in it, it is sooo good!
so in closing...
i'm sorry matty, i know i should be drinking caffeine free, but i just can't, not yet at least!!
so let me have one vice for the next 6 months and i will be the most semi-happy pregnant person on the planet!

8 comments:

Christa Robinet said...

Okay, so weird, but I have to have Coke all the same ways you do!!! I don't like ice in it unless it's from McDonald's cause any other way it's very watery. It absolutley cannot be warm in a 2 liter other wise I will put in in the freezer for about 2 hours before I will drink it. I never ever drink it in a 20 oz bottle either and I love Coke in a can! I will bring you an ice cold glass and we can catch up over some delicious coca-cola!

Patti Carollo said...

only ice cold diet coca~cola in the can for me i do crave it but not preggers over here that would make turning 50 a nightmare... yikes!!

Keri Sheerer said...

I loved Coke throughout my pregnancy too!! And you are so right about McDonalds coke - its sooo good!!!

lori bunk said...

amen sista!!! although i prefer cherry coke

Matt Bunk said...

It's funny you wait until I go out of town to put up this post. I think it's because you knew I would have put the the kabosh on it if I was there. :) I love you.

Victoria said...

i think the same exact thing
i lovvvve coke at mcdonalds!
its 20 times better!!!

Life with Linda said...

Grandma Neva drank a 6-pack of coke every day of my life at home. The neighbors used to set their clocks by her walk to the "little store" for a fresh 6-pack. Her only vice. I think it's fine...and she doesn't care for ice either.

jessie said...

CONGRATULATIONS NINA!!! I didn't know you were pregnant. Did I miss that post?!?! Well, I am very happy for you!

I am going to be the only one who disagrees though, I am a pepsi girl, except for slurpees, coke slurpees all the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails