Monday, August 11, 2008

happy birthday nana!


my nana turned ?? on sunday, i don't know that she necessarily wants her age broadcasted, but let me tell you she looks pretty good for ??. anyway we celebrated at my parents house, it was the perfect afternoon! the girls were little angels, in fact they were so good, bree and i got to play 3 games of pinochle, which might just be a record!! anyway happy birthday nana, i love you so much and can't wait to celebrate many many more!!!

ps how stinking cute is this pic!!
pps yes the cake was whole when i brought it to the party but my mother along with aunt laurie couldn't wait to sing happy birthday before diving in!

5 comments:

Patti Carollo said...

so stinking cute...what a great pic!
ok i was wondering what happened to the cake now i remember why i hid the sugar cookies from your mom at the c&g picnic LOL! oh and i looove pineapple upside down cake i need the recipe please!
and lastly please teach me how to play pinochle it's on my bucket list!!!

Rachel said...

Nina, i cannot tell you how excited i am to spend time with you on Friday. Welll... actually i can. I am soooooooooo excited. i love you so much, and am so glad you invited me to spend time with you. =)

jessie said...

Mrs G is one of the most inspirational women on the planet. You are SOOOO blessed to be her granddaughter.

Life with Linda said...

Happy Birthday Pat! we sure are glad God gave you to us!

Kyle said...

aww, you made your nana a pineapple pac-man cake. how sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails