Tuesday, August 19, 2008

almost famous!

let me tell you a little story!
matt bunk came home from work last night and while eating dinner as a family he was telling me about this tracker he put on his blog, he can see how many hits he gets a day, what region and so forth! being the copycat wife i am, i wanted it! so he tells me the website to go to and all that jazz, and i am thinking, this is actually going to be a bigger letdown than surprise! i mean i think my only readers are my mom, lori, nana (on a good day) patti c, and my friends on my little list MAYBE!
so fast forward to today, crazy morning, just got maddy down for a nap and so i decide to check that bad boy out!!! i feel like i am on cloud 9! 50 hits today! and not just from the lovely state of MI. I got hits from cali (2), indiana, virginia, florida, and hawaii (which most likely is the newlyweds, but for my sake lets say it is a Hawaiian couple that lives there!) i may be turning into my blogging role model!! i feel as though i can conquer the world, i can do anything right about now!
so thank you world, i may never win any awards or solve world hunger, but i feel as though i have after seeing my tracker! i would like to thank my parents, without them i wouldn't be here today. my husband, for believing in me. my madeline, for making my life so entertaining! and most of all my fans!

9 comments:

zene said...

Yikes! doesn't take much to entertain you! Your too much fun and I love you to the stars and back.

Keri Sheerer said...

You can add me to your list of people who check your site whenever you have updates!!

Amy @ Thoughts from the Mrs. said...

You're too funny. I'm glad you had a nice surprise...although it doesn't surprise me.
I read your blog whenever you update. I think it's just fun.

jessie said...

I love your acceptance speech... funny!
I am also amazed at how many hits my lil blog gets too. Makes me feel like my life is actually somewhat interesting and slightly important to someone out there!

scraps_n_stuff said...

oh thanks nina, i've been looking for a new tracker and i think this is just what i wanted!

ps... i love reading your blog!

Patti Carollo said...

now that my internet connection is back i'm checking your blog from Marco Island, FL
love you and your blog!

Matt Bunk said...

I find it hilarious you call me matt bunk. And not just on the blog, but in conversation as well. I just realized you do that. I love it.

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

oh my gosh you are so funny... you TRACK your blog... hmmmm you need to

1. give me a lesson on how to customize my blog.. i mean seriously... next family gathering

2. tell me how to track the blogger....
xo

Karen said...

I'm a fan! Don't forget about me! I check it often! AND share it with my family!

Love you lots, and we WILL start getting together (when I return from HONG KONG!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails