Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my little nancy drew



madeline has been on this kick for a couple weeks, maybe a couple months now, i only told you about the minor part of "cocer"ing, well she likes to take notes about everything, she takes my notepad and a color pencil, i really need to get her something a little more safe to walk around with, and just writes away in the notebook, she sits in her little armchair and writes. we went to my in-laws and she just writes, takes notes, it is like her little job, we say she is doing her paper work there, my mother in law has her very own notebook and pencil for maddy when she gets there. i have a very strong feeling she may end up like her mother and great-grandmother, a little writer, she may very well turn into the president of the 20th century love club (none of you probably even know what that is) anyway, while i was just catching the end of my all time favorite movie on tv (sabrina, in case you were wondering) i hear this little clicking coming from my office, so i jump up and run in there and i really don't even need to tell you what i found.....
i love her so much!!!

2 comments:

~ vix ~ said...

Funny... as I was reading the beginning of your post, I was thinking about her being in a new Love Club!! Then, as I kept on reading, I saw that you had the same thought! Maddy sounds like she'd be a great president!

Really, the Love Club does need to be revived!! It was such an AMAZING way to teach all of us.

ps... I still have all my stamps. LOL Perhaps it's time to do something about those... =)

bigang4 said...

As a former member of The Love Club, I would totally vote for Maddy to be the new president =) (as long as she is a republican love club president hee hee j/k)
If her presidency doesnt work out, she could always be a secretary at RCO and put those note taking skills to use!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails