Friday, June 13, 2008

sure fire signs

i feel, in the last couple of months i have become a better wife and mother, i don't know how it happened but it did, here are my signs...
  1. i officially have all my laundry caught up, and matt even noticed and complimented me on it
  2. my maddy was throwing up from 2 to 5 this morning, and the only reason i knew was b/c i heard her coughing and BOLTED out of bed, i mean BOLTED!
  3. while she was throwing up, i was doing the pat the back, wet rag on her face trick, just like my mom used to do to me
  4. i went to meijer at 7 am so that i didn't run out of laundry detergent to clean all of my daughters throw up
  5. finally when maddy went down for a snooze after being up all morning, i continued to make my desserts for tomorrow (carollo/girgenti picnic, yeah), throw 4 loads of laundry in and make sure the rest of my house doesn't wreak of throw up
so, i guess i jest feel real accomplished, like i finally matured into my rolls!
ok, now i am going to lay down before she wakes up!

3 comments:

Life with Linda said...

wow...busy life there...
I'll say a prayer for Maddy and hope she's A-OK for the picnic of the year...whose turn was it to plan it? You are so fortunate to have such a lovely family/Friend group like you do.
very blessed indeed.

lori bunk said...

you have always been great at your roles! now you just have clean clothes to go with it!

Rachel said...

wow. Being a mom sounds like so much fun. haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails