- maddy has had a nasty cough for 2 weeks now, and i just took her to the doctors yesterday, she has an ear infection and that is causing the nasty cough.
- it is 2 in the morning and she is coughing up a storm
- while i would normally be extremely crabby and exhausted, i woke up before she started calling my name from her crib
- we are now in the living room playing in the dark, pointing to daddy's computer saying "shhhh dada, shhhhhh dada, sssshhhhh dada" and "pablo, pablo, pablo"
- she may very well be the cutest kid in the entire universe, laying on the couch with her hello kitty blanket on lap, pablo in one arm, and baba in the other.
so, in conclusion as i wait here to see if she falls asleep as i put her in her crib, just a note to say, i hate when she is sick, but she sure is pretty funny, and i pray this nasty cough finally goes away!