Sunday, June 22, 2008

10 things i am super excited about!

ok here is my summer list of things i am super excited about doing in the next month or so!

10.  taking madeline to the beach for 10 days straight
9.    sunsets at laguna and huntington beach
8.    this cute little store on fashion island called this little piggy wears cotton
7.    pizookies
6.    spending 10 days with my parents at the beach
5.    coming home from cali and having a fresh tan for all my social events
4.    cruising down the PCH with the windows down and hubby and maddy in tow
3.    IN n' OUT (this really deserves 2 places b/c i am that excited to hit it up)
2.    sunsets at moonlight bay!

and the #1 reason.........

1.    the best hair days of the year between sat (7/26) and tues (8/5) nothing says cali, like great hair days, that sun and humidity does wonders for my mop!

1 comment:

jessie said...

I am SOOOO jealous (I mean HAPPY for you!)!!! ; )
I love the beach and the sun!!!
Have fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails