Wednesday, May 7, 2008

confessions of a pseudo-writer

so my basic steps to posting a post are as follows...

1. take a cute pic or something exciting happens
2. think about what to write all day to go with my new pic or exciting news
3. lay in bed at night and think of something to write
4. the next day write something but it isn't very clever

i think i have a complex, i lay in bed at night thinking of this cute and funny way to express something, but then it just comes out like throw up, i try to spit it all out at once and it isn't anything special. i guess that is my punishment for being married to an Emmy award winning/nominated writer and having an amazingly creative sister.
yep that's right, my amazing husband has once again been nominated for an Emmy, so i will do all the bragging for him, considering he won't tell a soul!! he was nominated for a commercial he wrote for citizens bank, i'm sure most of you have either heard about it or even seen it, he flew to cali to film an elephant.

so i said all this to say 2 things...

1. matty i love you with all my heart and couldn't be more proud of you and couldn't be more happy to share in all of your amazing achievements.
2. lori i have another date for you to take my little madeline, you are the best and i don't know what i would do without you!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ok your husbands comment about made me fall out of bed laughing today. Yes it was me who came to your blog. I came here because I saw you had me linked and wanted to check out your blog. I love the conversation you guys had! I do read blogs too. :) Have a lovely day! H
whittakerwoman

lori bunk said...

you really shouldn't say sweet things like that to a pregnant woman... i have to redo my makeup for the shower!!!!

Life with Linda said...

CONGRATS TO MATTS!!!
we are all very proud of him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails