Monday, April 28, 2008

17 months and 8 days in the making


today was momentous!! this day has been like the title 17 months and 8 days in the making! we or should i say I can put madeline's hair in pigtails!!!!!! now it isn't much but it works, and now hopefully when we are out galavanting like we always do and some weird old man or woman says to my daughter dressed in head to toe pink "what a cute little guy" they will maybe notice the 2 pigtails on top her head!!! praise the jesus!
ps the only reason for the evil death stare is that i was interrupting her chinese lesson!!

7 comments:

chipman said...

I have always loved pigtails. But those take the cake I bet you had to use tiny rubber bands.
She is adorable!


Papa Tony

lori bunk said...

i just want to SQUEEZE those cheeks!!!

Patricia said...

Oh my goodness.....Now she knoes 6 languages...Who cares if one of them isn't English......Nana,dear

Patti Carollo said...

I have to say i love~ love the piggy tales but its the funja thats killing me!! I've never seen such expression from a mere 17 month old...i lub her!!

<3 Auntie Patti

Heather said...

What a glorious day...
Both my girls came out needing haircuts. Literally. She is to cute! H

Heather said...

I don't know how to show that it is me...Whittakerwoman?
Anyways the heather is me. :)

Valerina said...

u better not forget to show me how to put all those links on my page!lol..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails