Sunday, January 26, 2014
you bring us so much joy and laughter. You are our little pepper, our spice of life, the way you scream and growl melts our hearts. The way you sing at the top of your lungs and dance around like a princess stops us in our tracks. The way you act like a total girly girl and when your brother takes your stuff you put up that fist like your going to get him. The way you do your little performance and then say "da" with your arms spread wide and that little knee bent makes us laugh every time. The way you scream your daddy's name when he pulls in the driveway, that is the best part of his day. The way you still say "meeeee" when you are trying to say please and the way you already know how to bat your eyes at daddy and I means we are in for it.
We love you more than words little lamby!
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Thursday, August 29, 2013
We have been trying to cram every last ounce of summer in this week. I have no idea why I feel like life is ending once school starts back up.
Anyway today we had quite the busy day we celebrated both my niece Scarlett and my niece Zoey's birthdays.
I was fortunate enough to swindle my sister in law to watch champ and Viv while I took Maddy and Scarlett out for a couple hours. These 2 girls are the absolute sweetest together the way they laugh and giggle, make up secret handshakes, talk about their siblings, it just melted my heart seeing them more as young ladies than little kids.
After we dropped Scarlett off, we grabbed the littles and headed to get Zoey, once again swindled my SIL to take Champ...so girls day continued with crafts at home while Viv napped and Orange Leaf yogurt after she woke up, and them cupcakes for class tonight at church.
I love how silly these 2 are, they definitely are Bunks, I loved watching them interact because they are definitely their fathers daughters, agitating each other and playing house so intensely, making jokes and just belly laughing.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
- I have a love/hate relationship with the last 2 weeks of summer.
- Vivienne has more nicknames than I can remember, however my favorites are Queenie and Lamby
- The love that Vivienne has for Champy is the absolute sweetest.
- Christopher is convinced he is donating his old batcave toy to someone who doesn't get toys, and he will be getting the new upgraded one in the stores now.
- Now that summer is over and we are in a groove, I am going to miss having Madeline here to help me out.
- I am convinced now more than ever that Vivienne will be my little baby forever and ever, and I am totally ok with that.
- The way Vivienne says oWW and nOO might be the cutest thing ever, especially when she has her little index finger pointing at my face.
- Christopher told me yesterday I had to throw a pizza company flyer in the garbage because "that isn't daddy's pizza" I love that he has his dad's back!
- I am surprised I haven't memorized all of Psalm 18, for as much as I read it.
- Matt Bunk truly has my entire heart, words can't describe how more in love I fall with him everyday
- do babysitters not get taught to clean up before the parents come home anymore??!!
- I am on the verge of being sick of making cookies.
- What am I going to do 3 mornings a week with only 1 kid?
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
I remember it was a couple nights after you were born, we were still at the hospital and I was exhausted, the nurses brought you back from the nursery to eat, so I fed you but in all honesty I was so exhausted I think you ate and then passed out laying on my chest while I had passed out too. I woke up and realized what happened and loved it, I loved that you fell asleep on me, that you were so cuddly and comfy on me and from that moment I thought oh I hope she is a cuddler, I hope she likes to get all snuggled up with me, and boy was I right. You love getting up on my lap and wrapping yourself in your blanket on me, I love that when you do crawl up on me you let me squeeze you and rub your leggies.
Lets fast forward to this morning when you woke up at 4 am for no particular reason. I rocked you in your rocking chair for a couple minutes but soon realized you weren't going back to sleep, so we crawled in my bed for a little bit watched about 15 minutes of toonies and then turned the tv off and laid in the dark. Not long after that you crawled right up on top of me, you laid right on my belly/chest I tried to move you back on to the bed but sure enough you crawled back on top of me and fell fast asleep. I just laid there in the stillness of the early morning thanking God for the little blessing you are and how much joy you bring to both Daddy and I daily.
I love you.